GapBuster, Inc.’s virtual comprehensive tutoring program caters to students from Kindergarten (K) to 12th grade. Our program is designed to assist students in their academic journey, whether they need help with homework, want to excel in specific subjects, or are preparing for standardized tests.
GapBuster Inc. is committed to providing top-quality academic support to students, helping them reach their full potential. We believe that every child deserves a chance to excel academically, and our program is here to make that a reality.Elevate your child’s education today by enrolling them in GapBuster, Inc. Together, we can pave the way for a brighter academic future.
Our tutoring program is an open enrollment program
Go to our website to register your application to join the tutoring program and we will be in touch with with.
EASY STEP 1:
We will then match you with one of our available tutors based on the subject matter of need you provided in your application.
The tutor and student (or parents/guardian) will decide the sessions with the options for mentoring as well.
REASONS WHY SHOULD YOU SIGN UP?
The Tutoring program is designed for the student.
- Tutoring comes in one-hour sessions, with durations depending on student, family, and need.
WE ARE ALSO SEEKING TUTORS TO VOLUNTEER WITH US.
The Program is free for K-3rd graders.*
- No Fee for students on FARMS (Free and Reduced Meals), otherwise $25 per/1-hr session.
- Lesson Plans and interaction featuring approved digital learning platforms like iReady, Khout, GimKet & NearPod!
Our staff included highly qualified teachers and tutors.
- We have a highly qualified teaching staff, with interactive instruction hosted on Zoom Platform. Our tutors complete background checks to include MCPS Recognizing Child Abuse and Neglect training.
- Students complete Diagnostic testing using I-Ready, parent & teacher assessments also are requested and used to determine students’ needs, as well as Social-Emotional Activities integrated into tutoring sessions.